Re: RadioShack

Original poster: "Hans Scholze by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <hanscs-at-eagle.ptialaska-dot-net>

Ted,

I am going to have to dissagree.  Talking like that will
scare off people with little money (like me).  I built my
first coil for nothing. Ok, maybe I bought a few rolls of
electrical tape but other than that all the parts were
either salvaged or laying around the house.  It was built in
a cardboard box with saltwater caps, a static gap, OBIT
power, 12 ga. primary, and a secondary wound with wire from
a scrapped solenoid.  I only managed 6-8 inch sparks, but it
was a great starting point.

Hans

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Ted Rosenberg by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Ted.Rosenberg-at-radioshack-dot-com>