Re: Conductive paint

Original poster: "Christopher Telford by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <christophertelford-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hello Chuck,

I experimented a bit with conductive paint. I found
that it works well for about 10 secs, then starts to
burn off. Maybe you wouldn't have problems with this
if u used better stuff than i did. I was using cheap
spray on stuff.

Chris Telford