Re[2]: Correction: It's Me Again

Original poster: "Ryan Ries by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <spud-at-wf-dot-net>

	Yes, I am getting a very healthy spark at the gap.  There is a possibility
that the primary and secondary are not in tune.  Could the effects of the
primary and secondary systems being out of tune cause such a severe effect
that the Tesla coil produces no more than 2-3" sparks?  Wow.

	Ryan Ries