From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Sunday, January 07, 2001 5:42 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Chaotic Resonance(Solid State Coilers)

Original poster: "Kennan C Herrick by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <kcha1-at-juno-dot-com>

On Sun, 07 Jan 2001 09:57:25 -0700 "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
writes:
> Original poster: "John H. Couture by way of Terry Fritz
> <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <couturejh-at-worldnet.att-dot-net>
[snipped]

> I did not say "generate more electricity" which would mean more
> electric
> energy. I was referring to electric power not electric energy.
> Electric
> power is like a force. Electric energy is like work. A force is
> required to
> do work. Power is required to generate electricity or electric
> energy.

[snipped]

> John Couture

It was the original poster who wrote, "[T]hat circuit will generate more
electricity than it uses by far."

KCH

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno-dot-com/get/tagj.