Re: Correction: It's Me Again

Original poster: "Robin Copini by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <rcopini-at-merlin-dot-net.au>

Hi Terry, Ryan.

 I have to say that if your problem was tuning related, at 5kw you would be
seeing
some very intense 'light' shows up and down the secondary not even talking
primary to
secondary flashovers. Any coil I have seen that was so far out of tune has
done this
and at power levels far below what you are describing.

Best regards

 Robin Copini.