From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2001 6:54 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: RE: Conical primary formula questions.

Original poster: "Pete Komen by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
<pkomen-at-zianet-dot-com>

John,

It seems to me that we should strive to make sure that the information that
we (Tesla coilers) put out should be accurate.  If the conical coil formula
is wrong, it could contribute to someone's failure to build a good working
coil on the first try.  If the flat spiral formula is good enough for use up
to 30 degrees, then that should be published as the "good enough" formula.
It may be nit picking, but I thought it was worth posing the question.

Regards,

Pete Komen