Re: MOT power supply ??

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Hhchicken1-at-aol-dot-com>

Hi David,
Nice page!  The oscilliscope waveforms help to explain the way the various
circuits work, and I now actually understand some of them! :)
I think that the various MOT supplies are too often overlooked - they are
very cheap, easy to make, high power supplies for a Tesla Coil - especially
where NSTs or pole pigs are unavailable.
With a new primary on my coil I can now get arcs up to 25 inches long, and
hopefully longer if I can make an SRSG...

Henry