Fuse Secondary

Original poster: "Christopher Boden by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com>

On a recent outing with The Geek Group's U.E.T. (Urban Exploration Team)
through an old abandoned factory we "Aquired" some VERY large fuses.
About 2" dia and 19" long (counting the terminals, 14 without).
They are a whiteish fiberglass tube with large copper endpieces, standard
Buss fuse. They're rated the following....

Type RBA-400 Fuse Holder
S#677C371G01
8.25kV 400Max.Amps 50/60cy
Max.interrupt.rating
8.25kV filter 29400 Amps Sym
8.25kV Condenser 16,000 Amps.sym
Ratings Below 8.25kV see app data 36-664

It looks like a german style hand grenade with the discharge filter on the
explosive end.

Here's the rub....

I have a fiberglass tube, hollow, with metal connections on each end, one
end is threaded for mounting...this needs to be a secondary :)
Thoughts?
Ideas?

Christopher A. Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek