Brian Basura Joins kVA Effects

Original poster: "Jeff W. Parisse by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <jparisse-at-teslacoil-dot-com>

January 16th, 2001

For Immediate Release to the TCML

kVA Effects is proud to announce that Brian Basura is now a member of
their special effects team and will serve as high voltage technician and
project manager.

kVA Effects is the world leader in high voltage special effects for TV,
film and theater. Mr. Basura is a global IT developer whose clients include
some of the largest motion picture studios in the world. His experience with
large scale international project management and non-Tesla high voltage
special effects makes him the perfect addition to the kVA Effects team of
high voltage experts.

To learn more about kVA Effects or our recent work with such companies
as Cisco Systems, MGM, or Discovery Channel, visit our website at:

www.teslacoil-dot-com

Jeff W. Parisse
Director, kVA Effects