Re: Caps DC to AC rating

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Hi Terry,

Seems we are "asking" for AC ratings in the various programs when we are
concerned with DC ratings. I think we are assuming DC ratings in the calcs. I
think the programs only require a simple label change for this particular
input.

Bart