Re: Won't someone PLEASE help me?

Original poster: "Albert Hassick by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <uncadoc-at-juno-dot-com>

Garry,  if you wish to have a depotted tranny then I can depot one for
you for a cost, plus extra strong shipping box and carrier insurance upon
completion and mailback via UPS (this is needed so that the tranny will
not suffer damage in transit, believe me, I know because I have gotten
new tranny's via UPS that arrived with porcelain insulators cracked and
metal cases scrunched and the unpotted trannys are very susceptible to
damage if they are packaged weakly in plain cardboard.  I will unpot only
new/prime tar based tranny's and I will test them before I unpot them to
see if they are fit for unpotting.  If they are not acceptable voltage
wise BEFORE I unpot them, then they will be sent back to you.  Also the
cost is plus extras(poly coating and number of coatings/epoxied
terminals/shunt removal, etc.)  It will not be cheap!  It is a lot of
work to do this and I pride myself on doing a good job.  If interested
let me know.  Al.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno-dot-com/get/tagj.