RE: High Voltage Oil

Original poster: "Basura, Brian by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <brian.basura-at-unistudios-dot-com>

Dennis,

Shell Diala-AX or equivalent HV oil is the thing to use. The best part is
it's often cheaper than the other fluids people use (mineral oil, etc.).
the last bucket I purchased was $24.95 for 5-gallons.

Regards,
Brian B.

PS - Check you local phone book for a Shell jobber or ask a Shell station
for the name/number of their oil supplier...