Re: More destroyed NST's How do I remove stubborn tar?

Original poster: "Chris Dobson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <cdobson-at-microtech-dot-com.au>

Hi all,

I found a good use for the old cabinet of the microwave oven the MOT has
been taken from. I stripped everything else out of it and installed a scrap
electric oven element inside, at the top, like a griller oven. With the
addition of a wire grill and oven dish at the bottom, this makes a useful
NST de-potter - just pop the NST, lid off, upside down, over the grill and
switch 'er on.

Regards

Chris