Images on www.pupman-dot-com

Original poster: "Chip Atkinson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <chip-at-pupman-dot-com>

Greetings,

I just put in a bunch of images from Mazilli Vladimiro on www.pupman-dot-com.

To do this I created a script that automates the process of readying the
images for display on the web site.  With this script, I will be able to
put them up on the site in less than 24 hrs. of recieving them.  Here's
what I need from you:
Gif or jpeg image
text file describing the picture with the same basename as the image file.
For example,

rotarygap.jpg
rotarygap.txt

My_halloween.jpg
My_halloween.txt

The file names are case sensitive and no spaces in the names please.

Thanks for listening/reading.

Chip