Re: VTTC -715B

Original poster: "David Trimmell by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <davidt-at-pond-dot-net>

Hi, on a quick I-Net search this was the best I could come up with:

http://www.webiosis.co.uk/valves/rk-715b.htm

A close sub:

http://www.macnet.or.jp/pa/upi-k/we/5D21.jpg

Ah Ha! A Eimac version: