Re: MOT w/doubler question

Original poster: "Peter Lawrence by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Peter.Lawrence-at-Eng.Sun-dot-com>

Marco,
      thanks, since I did not hear the 60 Hz in my spark gap it is likely
that I accidentally had the first configuration; but like you I would
prefer the second, with pulsed and higher voltage output.

Have you ever blown out your diodes, seems like I have to replace mine, what
type do you use.

I am going to experiment with a smaller doubler Cap to further reduce the
current (for my "small" TC with static gap). I'll report on the progress
when I've made some.

Do you use a filter (like Terry Fritz' NST-Filter) as I have been trying,
or have you successfully used a MOT w/doubler without a filter.

thanks,
-Pete Lawrence.