Re: Strange behaviour of a VTTC (13MHz?)

In a message dated 1/23/01 2:45:46 PM Eastern Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

>  It may still be parasitic oscillations. We currently don't have
>  any chokes on the anode lead. But can it be that low a frequency?
>  This tube can go up to 220MHz...
>
>  --
>  - Antti

Antti,

I've heard of parasitics around 20mHz in tube coils, so I guess
it could be 13MHz too.  Adding plate anode chokes might just
stop it.  If so, you'll know it was the parasitics.

JOhn fReau