Re: Sparks - Bright in the middle, how to verify it -suggestion

Original poster: "Jim Lux by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <jimlux-at-earthlink-dot-net>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Charles Hobson by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <charles.a.hobson-at-btinternet-dot-com>

> Hi Matt and all
>
> What you saw precisely describes the sparks  I saw at low power.  I would be
> interested in any photography of them.

http://home.earthlink-dot-net/~jimlux/images/vandegr.jpg has some pictures of
sparks from a Van deGraaff generator showing the bright and dim part of the
spark.