Re: automotive alternators, three phase, RSG

Original poster: "bob golding by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <yubba-at-clara-dot-net>

Hi Jim,
    This sounds like a great idea. I did have a similar idea with using my
rotary inverter a
couple of years ago (was it that long ago) I haven''t got round to it yet
mainly because I have
only just got round to building a rotary gap. This idea will be cheaper as
I don't really want to
fry my inverter. I will get on to it after the dc supply, the twin big
coil, the mot 3 phase
supply..... Arhgg I feel a shortage of counting beans coming on.
cheers
bob golding