RE: Ryan's Coil = DOES NOT WORK!

Original poster: "David Dean by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <deano-at-corridor-dot-net>

Hi Ryan

Do you still have that dryer element?
If so try that.
A Jacobs ladder is very touchy with inductive ballast. They are easy with a
resistor. If you can't get it to work with a resistor, there must be
something wrong with the pig.

later
deano