COOL STUFF YOU CAN DO WITH YOUR COIL!

Original poster: "Drew Murray by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <drewallmighty-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Here are some of the things I have done with my coil.
-Stood on a milk crate, reached over and placed my hand on the top load of
my coil. I then asked my friend to power it up. My hair instantly stood up
and there were sparks flying off of my zipper and belt buckle. It didn't
hurt though, but it will if you pull your hand away while it it still going.
I heard that If you put thimbles on your fingers you can shoot sparks off of
them the same way they shot off of my zipper and belt buckle. Don't try this
if you have a heart condition or are using a pacemaker.
-held a flourescent lightbulb by its middle and slowly moved it towards my
coil. It exploded when an ark hit it's end and it gave me one hell of a zap.
Don't try this one.
-when I was doing a presentation to my classmates at school during science
class, i performed the experiment where i put my hand on the top load and
power it up. I had also discovered that your body holds the charge. I
discovered this when i touched the sink afterwards, Ouch! Anyway, My friend
turned the coil off and i walked over to the little annoying thinks he knows
it all who i prove wrong every minute, and i drew a spark that i estimated
to be at least 6 inches long right off of his forehead. Ha HA HA HA HA! Fun
Fun!
                                                  Up here in canada,
                                                   Drew Murray