Re: COOL STUFF YOU CAN DO WITH YOUR COIL!

Original poster: "BunnyKiller by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <bigfoo39-at-telocity-dot-com>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Drew Murray by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <drewallmighty-at-hotmail-dot-com>

> Here are some of the things I have done with my coil.
> -Stood on a milk crate, reached over and placed my hand on the top load of
> my coil. I then asked my friend to power it up. My hair instantly stood up
> and there were sparks flying off of my zipper and belt buckle. It didn't
> hurt though, but it will if you pull your hand away while it it still going.
> I heard that If you put thimbles on your fingers you can shoot sparks off of
> them the same way they shot off of my zipper and belt buckle. Don't try this
> if you have a heart condition or are using a pacemaker.
> -held a flourescent lightbulb by its middle and slowly moved it towards my
> coil. It exploded when an ark hit it's end and it gave me one hell of a zap.
> Don't try this one.
> -when I was doing a presentation to my classmates at school during science
> class, i performed the experiment where i put my hand on the top load and
> power it up. I had also discovered that your body holds the charge. I
> discovered this when i touched the sink afterwards, Ouch! Anyway, My friend
> turned the coil off and i walked over to the little annoying thinks he knows
> it all who i prove wrong every minute, and i drew a spark that i estimated
> to be at least 6 inches long right off of his forehead. Ha HA HA HA HA! Fun
> Fun!
>                                                   Up here in canada,
>                                                    Drew Murray

Hi Drew .....

UMMMMMMMM    UHHHHH   sorry to rain on your parade but ......    what you
are doing has been proven to be
HAZARDOUS  to ones health .....

I have no idea of the size coil you are running but even at 18" of
discharge off of a T coil is producing
nearly 250 thousand volts  ( 1/4 of a million volts) this is nothing to
sneeze at.!!

the latest results have proven that skin effect is no longer viable with
humans ( or anything alive) the
voltages / currents flow thru the body -   not over the surface   in other
words  ...   this can hurt you
or even worse kill you...

even tho you have already preformed these acts and have not been harmed,
the next time you may be, So
please be careful  think of what you are doing and what you are "playing"
with.  I dont want to sound like
the hard ass but there has been professional people who have been doing
this for years and ended up hurt
or dead.

respect what you are producing ----   voltages in the VERY HI ranges....

your milk carton wont protect you for long       a good strong streamer
from your feet to ground ( even
over the milk carton, cuz voltages over 100KV will travel over a insulator)
will get ya !!!

Scot D