Re: Sync mod question

Original poster: "Matt Shayka by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <flyboxboy-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Jason,

I have an AC motor from a drill that the gears wore out. The shaft has
windings on it. It has brushes and a permanent winding that must act the
magnet. There is no sort of doide or rectifier. What kind of motor is this?