Re: Nor Cal Teslethon: What to bring, potluck call

Original poster: "jpeakall by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jpeakall-at-mcn-dot-org>

Howdy all N.CA coliers,

Just checking in. I'll be there Saturday and maybe\ Sunday. I'm going to
bring a BBQ and some stuff to put on it. Is there anybody out there that
feels like bringing some corn. more meat or watermelon and so on? It would
be great if we could get a potluck going. So we can coil all day!

See ya Saturday,

Jonathan Peakall