RE: Complete destruction if the Geeks perfectly good p133...

Original poster: "Tuite, Tom by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <TTuite-at-ALLEGROMICRO-dot-com>

Hmmm, could be right about the skin affect.  However, I was thinking more
along the lines that most PCBs have a "large" ground bus around the outside
of the board, some even have the entire back side as ground and the traces
are simply isolated from this ground.  I
am willing to bet the arcs just went to ground via one of these paths.  But
then again I was not there, so I could be totally wrong :)

Tom T.
Worcester, MA