Re: Measuring resonance with a scope

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Parpp807-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 7/5/01 11:45:13 AM Central Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

<< Original poster: "Jason Petrou by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<jasonp-at-btinternet-dot-com>

 Yup I found out how to do this... Look at chuck's site
 http://www.charles.a.hobson.btinternet.co.uk/MEASUREMENTS.htm
 and you can
 see how to do it. Not having a frequency counter i am a bit lost
though...<<<<<<<<

Andrew, Jason,

Terry Fritz has a neat little Tesla Coil Tuner that is a combo sig generator
and resonance
indicator. Sorry, I do not have the URL but I'm sure Terry will gladly give
it to you.

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Misc/TCT/TCT.htm

Hope this helps.

Cheers,