Re: Cynder Moon on TBS - Re: I'm trying this at home.

Hi Ben,

That was Dean Ortner.

http://www.wondersofscience-dot-org/
http://www.whittierchristian-dot-org/sfs/biography.htm

He has been using Tesla coils doing the "Million Volt Man" stunt since
1973.  I hear he burns the tips of his fingernails black from doing it.  I
guess thimbles or other finger protection would look odd in his case.  I
guess it does not hurt him too much...

He was on Ripley's last year.  It was well discussed here on the list.
There were some movie files of the show running around but I am not sure
were they are at.

Cheers,

	Terry