Re: High Power Dimmer, SS Relay

Hi Dave,

Neat!!

There is another big advantage for those of use who have helped load/unload
the big 240VAC variac controllers.  It would weigh far far less!!  That may
justify the solid state variac all by itself!!  I wonder if it is possible
to make solid state choppers or whatever to control current to act as a
ballast as well.

Cheers,

	Terry