Design Problem

Original poster: "CJ Moore by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <wizard1234-at-home-dot-com>

I already bought a motor - 1725 RPM 1/2 HP AC. I also bought 2 NST's, 9 kv 60
ma each. I want to build a RSG for my coil and don't know how to make a
synchronous one. People have said that an asynchronous gap will destroy my
NST's with or without a protection circuit. What am I to do? Can I make a
synchronous gap with my motor? If I can is there any website with good
information on it, or anyone that can tell me how to do it without any
advanced/complicated tools.

CJ Moore
60871583