static gap fan speed

Original poster: "Bill Vanyo by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <vanyo-at-echoes-dot-net>

I was looking at a static gap for sale on eBay (at:
http://cgi.ebay-dot-com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1615460756
) and was reading the sellers instructions for adjusting the fan speed.
According to these instructions, there is an optimal fan speed, above
which spark length decreases.  I've never read this before, and am
wondering if anyone can corroborate this.  I always figured that I
didn't have to worry about too much air through the gap, but just too
little.

	- Bill V.