Cap for ignition coil driver

Original poster: "Jake Draper by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <cybermecium2-at-home-dot-com>

Hi,
    I want to go with a simpler ignition coil driver circuit than the one that
I have and I have decided that I want to go with the dimmer/cap/coil setup. I
have a 10uF, 230VAC oil filled cap that I got off an AC motor and I was
wondering if this would be a good cap to use with the dimmer circuit to drive
an ignition coil. The mains power at my house is 115(?)VAC-at-60Hz.
Thank you, Jake D.
    <mailto:cybermecium2-at-home-dot-com>cybermecium2-at-home-dot-com
    http://taradev.cjb-dot-net

IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved -
<http://www.incredimail-dot-com/imstampa.html>Click Here