Tabs Tesla Coil Designing Program: (1 year in the making - finally ready)

Original poster: "Tabraze Malik by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tab-at-malik13.freeserve.co.uk>

Hi Guys,
	I've been off the list for quite some time now and have started to catch up
on the posts.
I have finished my tesla coil program, it is now ready for use. I started
designing the program a year ago and recriuted some people to test it when
it was ready. These people origionally where:
Alan Sharp
Bert Hickman
Bob Golding
Jim Sheen
Joe Duva
Justin Hays
Richie Burnet
Terry Fritz
The program went through the testing phase in March/April and has continued
to the present. Since the program was meant to be for examination purposes i
could not get any help in its design or construction without it counting
against me. There are some features that I would have liked to implement but
could not because i had to meet deadlines. However, now that my computer
science course is finished, I intend to start work on a C++ version of the
program, with more features than this Visual Basic version of the program.
Since i will not be examined i would like to work with some of the list
members to create an all round program that can be used by everyone. You can
download the Visual Basic version of the program at my site
www.malik13.freeserve.co.uk there will be a column on the left hand side
with a link to my program page. There you will find the installation and
user guides for the program online. I put these documents on the net rather
than including it with the program to keep the program down to a minimum
size. You can take a look at the user guide before you download the program
just see if you would like it.