Re: Tesla Coil Plans

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Hollmike-at-aol-dot-com>

Brian,
   There are several plans for beginner coils available.  For one, you could
one of the back issues of Popular Electronics that have such plans.  If I can
find the issue I have, I will scan it and send it to you.  Alternatively,
John Couture has a Tesla coil design manual that is good for the beginner.  I
bought a copy of it many years ago for about $20.
    The list will also help answer your questions about coiling as they
arise.
Mike

<< Hello.
     I was wondering if anyone knows of any good Tesla coil plans on the
 internet. I am a beginner and I would like to construct a small one. All
 the plans I have found seem to be more advanced, only showing schematics
 and the like. I am looking for plans that give you a full parts list and
 step-by-step instructions. Do such plans exist? I would really
 appreciate any info anyone has.

 Thanks,
 Brian W. >>