From: <mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>Tesla list
Date: Tuesday, July 17, 2001 11:44:29 AM
To: <mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: NST Connections

Original poster: "Ben Murrell by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<benmurrell-at-att-dot-net>

Hi all,
I was wondering how I would go about connecting a 9/30 NST to a
powersource. Would I need to add anothe rbreaker so I can run higher than
normal household wattage? Also, which side is the input and which side is the
output? I am using a franceformer.
Thanks in advance,
Ben

IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved -
<http://www.incredimail-dot-com/imstampa.html>Click Here