Re: Liability...the thread that will not die..

Original poster: "Stolz, Mark by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mark.Stolz-at-st-systems-dot-com>

<snip>

>Original poster: "David Trimmell by way of Terry Fritz
><twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <davidt-at-pond-dot-net>
>
>Juju statistics if I'v ever seen them! What is the simularity of a surgeon
>doing a tripple bypass and a 12 year old accidentally shooting his 4 year
>old brother? What did guns have to do with the liabilty issues of
>"expiremental" HV equipment?
>
>Like they say: apples and oranges

<end snip>

The similiarity between the two is death.  Since the experimental HV
equipment being discussed can also cause death, IMHO death statisics are
applicable.

Mark Stolz
Houston, TX