Re: RE: FREE new design-author

Original poster: "Ambrose Bierce by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <windigo-at-gte-dot-net>

'Tesla list' wrote: ==== - Original poster: "The Big Giant Kevin by way of
Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <neo4s-at-hotmail-dot-com>
-
- Thank you to everyone who has replied with your suggestions and very nice
- comments. I have made some changes and Im still working on some more. I have
- increased the maximum transformer output current to 10 amps (I hope thats
- enough !!). I have added the ability to specify the space between turns and
- the insulation thickness. Rotary gap cap charge time bug ha ...' > Take a
look to the attachment.