Re: Flyback Xfmr

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Kidd6488-at-aol-dot-com>

Hi, I also have a flyback xfrmr that I'd like to use for a JL, or a small TC.
It is in a enclosed case, and paart of the core sticks out. There are the
usual two HV Leads on top. On the bottom, there are a total of nine pins. It
is a circualar setup. On one side, there are three pins, which I think is the
flyback.  On the other side, there are five wires, with two of them soldered
together, making it four pins. Away from this "circle", there are two other
pins, which appear to go up to a circuit board with two knobs: "screen" and
"focus". This flyback came out of a 25" color TV.

-- Jonathon Reinhart