Re: Somewhat of a newbie..

Original poster: "spoonMAN by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <spoonman534-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Thanks Jason, the joule gun sounds like a good idea... time
to hunt for more caps..

As for the dielectric, I'm not sure.. it's hard to tell..
there appears to be one copper clyinder nestled inside the
other inside the glass envelope, but whether there's
anything between them I can't tell.. I'm just gonna go
ahead and try them and see what happens.. they were only 10
bucks a piece so if I fry one I can get more...

Ben McMillen