Re: SRSG mods

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Tesla729-at-cs-dot-com>

In a message dated 7/18/01 2:21:11 PM Central Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> How about putting another disk (or rod, bar, etc...) on the other end of the
> shaft of a motor (pending it has a long enough shaft). Then, you could put
> the two rotaries in series. This would keep electrode wear down to an
> absolute minimum.
> Just something to ponder..
>
> Ciao,
>
> -Mike

Hi Mike, all,

My "Medusa" 10 kVA pole pig driven system uses this RSG array.
Check it out at: < http://www.nex-dot-net/kilroy/david/ >>>>

Sparking in Memphis,
David Rieben