Re: Getting NSTs

Hi All,

I looked a bit closer on Ebay since a number of people are looking for NSTs...

1617114510  9kV/60Ma  $11.50
1617115547  12/30	$17.50
1617116757  9/30	$1.00
1617117883  7.5/30	$1.00
1618352154  12/60 	$2.00
1618357993  12/60	$2.00
1618360839  15/30	$6.00

Trent Mullins (Neon Trent) is selling a lot of these and I bet he has more
:-)  I don't think he is active on this list these days(?) and I don't have
his current e-mail but he may be able to get NSTs too.

Also:

http://www.borg-dot-com/~hcohen/transformers.html

Cheers,

	Terry