Re: A very little coil

Best I've done to date is 6" at 30W in a mini-twin with one of the
resonators passively driven off the base of the powered resonator.
That was at a rather moderate rep rate. Higher rep rates shortened
the sparks as the primary energy was reduced but gave a more TC-like
effect. Seems I'll have to try and do better :)

Malcolm