can anyone help???

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <SBLUESHADOW-at-aol-dot-com>

I'm building a TC with a 10kva pole pig, with an 18"dia sec., would 18 guage
wire pose any problems?  1002 turns will give an aspect ratio of 1:2.5 given
the fact I already have a real nice 18"dia. fiberglass sec. form; does anyone
have any suggestions. I have seen little info regarding this specfic subj. Is
there anyone with  experience in this matter?