Re: International Ozone Day

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi Mike

May be it's only a wink from you, but I like to make a precision
here, sadly ozone production at the sea level never reach the
ionosphere it's only contributing to pollution. :-(((

Cheers,

Luc Benard

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Mike Harrison by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mike-at-whitewing.co.uk>