RE: Triggered gap questions

Original poster: "Basura, Brian by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <brian.basura-at-unistudios-dot-com>

Luc,

Not yet...  It's on the very long list of things I plan to do...

Regards,
Brian B.

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi Brian

I have knowledge of your work but did you try the trigatron in
tesla service.

Cheers,

Luc Benard

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Basura, Brian by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <brian.basura-at-unistudios-dot-com>

> Luc,
msnip....