PFC caps

Original poster: "Robert by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <obiwan1186-at-sunflower-dot-com>

I recently dismantled an old computer to get some parts out of and i
salvaged a couple of 200v 500uf capacitors out of the power supply. they
seem awful small though (about 1 inch tall, 0.5 inch diameter). If I
string them together in series I should have just the right amount of
pfc for my bank of 5-9/30's. could I use these or do I have to have a
pfc for each individual NST? thanks a lot,
Robert