Re: impedance meter

Original poster: "Ray von Postel by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <vonpostel-at-prodigy-dot-net>

Justin:
There have been several General Radio Model 1650 Impedance Bridge for sale on
e-bay.
It may do what you are looking for but  the frequency of a.c. measurements is
limited.
The internal oscillator is 1. KHz.   Will measure Q , Dissipation Factor,
inductance, capacitance,
and resistance.  Accuracy:  1%  Be sure to get a manual for it if you go that
way.   Also, there
have been a few Boonton Q Meters for sale on ebay.  They also measure
inductance
and capacitance
and have a built in source of  variable frequency r.f.  I don't remember the
range.
Ray