Re: spun toroids

David,

I'd be interested as well. Also, I agree with Charles to reduce wieght as
much as possible. This may
also reduce the costs per unit? If we are all looking at "about" the same
size toroids, it may also
help reduce costs if we centered on one size. Any thoughts?

Bart Anderson

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Charles Brush by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <cfbrush-at-interport-dot-net>