Re: Fw: Re: Fanciful spark-augmenter

Original poster: "Kennan C Herrick by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <kcha1-at-juno-dot-com>

"Herrick's Augmenter" has a nice sober, impressive ring to it; could mean
anything.  That reminds me that once there was a mail-order house whose
ads featured the following name in very impressive copper-plate writing:
The Great American Separator Company.  I wondered about that impressive
name for quite a while until I tumbled to the fact that very likely the
separation referred to was that of customers from their money.

As to patenting...I'm done with that, thanks be.  And, of course, once
I'd "published" the idea, bye-bye patent.

And yes, if & when it's a flop, go right ahead and forget.  "Success has
a thousand fathers; failure is an orphan."

Ken Herrick.

On Sat, 02 Jun 2001 13:23:14 -0600 "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
writes:

> Hi Ken,
>
> At 02:26 PM 6/1/2001 -0700, you wrote:
> >
> >Why didn't I apply...*kick*...for a PATENT on this...*kick,
> kick*...??
> >
> >Ken Herrick
>
> We could always name it after you!  Instead of a "Tesla coil" it
> could be a
> "Herrick coil" or something.  Maybe you can think of a nice name for
> it.
> That would probably be better than a patent anyway...
>
> Of course, if it should turn out to be a flop, we can quickly forget
> :-))
>
> Cheers,
>
>         Terry

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!