Big Toroid Bulk Buy

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Tesla729-at-cs-dot-com>

Hello all,

I am posting an update to regarding the toroid bulk buy. David L.
McKinnon of D & M's High Voltage has graciously offered to take
over the reigns of the bulk buy and I've gladly accepted his offer.
So, from this point forward address all of your Big Toroid Bulk Buy
questions to:

DMsHV.DavMcKin-at-verizon-dot-net (David L. McKinnon)

I feel confident that David McKinnon is better qualified than myself
to coordinate this effort. I work two un-Tesla related jobs, so I am
somewhat time-challenged to take on this task. As far as I know,
the conditions of the bulk buy are still the same.

Sparkin' in Memphis,
David Rieben