Re: Freau's efficiency theory=Success!

Hi Jon,

Congratulations on your 61" success at 1080 watts! I think your actually
out-performing John's NST
formula by 4 inches. Typically, we are under it a few inches. Your coil
must be running well. I
truely like that cap size and high inductanc of both Lp and Ls. I think you
have further backed up
John Freau's efficiency thoery's with your coil and measurements.

Great job! Another set of specs with excellent results to log down. Thanks
for sharing. BTW,
typically there are little tid bits during your initial firing up of this
coil and what it took to
get to your latest achievement. I'm sure some of the members would like to
hear about anything
which stuck out to you during your tuning, building, or whatever.

Take care,
Bart Anderson

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Jon Rosenstiel by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jonr-at-pacbell-dot-net>